Commercial chefs and domestic cooks praise All-Clad cookware for its superior endurance and lasting performance. Made from the union of the finest elements - five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. These layers provide even heating at high and low temperatures so that food cooks evenly, always. The flared rim makes pouring a cinch. All-Clad cookware is highly prized for its extraordinary performance and quality.
The 5-ply bonded cookware's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers a premium look, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- 8 Inch: 15 x 8.6 x 2.9 inches
- 10 Inch: 17.9 x 10.5 x 4.5 inches
- 12 Inch: 21 x 12.4 x 4.3 inches
- 5 alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability
- Supremely even heating
- Easy grip, riveted handles
- Flared rims for drip-free pouring
- Suitable for all cooktops, including optimized performance on induction cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Hand wash using a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA