Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry Stainless Steel Traditional Nonstick Fry Pan cooks up stellar scrambled eggs and golden grilled cheese. The PTFE nonstick coating boasts quick release for flawless food that doesn't stick.
Boasting a 5-ply construction that includes a thick aluminum core, this fry pan promotes perfect browning, searing and frying for buttery pancakes and crisp potatoes. Demeyere's signature flat base technology ensures superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution with no hot spots.
Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results. See how stunning stainless steel can be.
- 5-ply construction with patented Silvinox surface treatment offers outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints, and is easy to clean
- Made in Belgium
- Flatbase stability keeps the pan from warping when heated.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Stay-cool, shot blasted polished 18/10 stainless handles
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500¡F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Use a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser
- Dry immediately