The Cassoulet takes its name from the rich, slow-cooked French casserole dish and is ideal for cooking one-pot stews or casseroles on top of the stove or in the oven. The traditional Cassoulet contains white beans, duck, sausage and mutton, but you can concoct any combination of ingredients in this versatile pan.
This Cassoulet can be used on the range or in the oven. It looks very attractive so it can be used as a serving dish and you can take it directly from the oven to the table.
- 13.5 x 10 x 3.25 inches
- 3 Quarts
- Bonded tri-ply construction with responsive aluminum core, surrounded by two layers of durable, stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable hold
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Use non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA