Wusthof Classic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double-bolster design for professional-style heft, beauty, and balance. Each blade is honed from a single piece of Wusthof high carbon stainless steel and is incredibly sharp thanks to a unique sharpening process. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip and made from a highly durable synthetic material called Polyoxymethylene (POM). PO has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. This six piece set features three of the most used kitchen knives - paring, chef’s, and bread/slicing knives, a honing steel, shears and a 15 slot beautiful acacia wood block.
- Classic Ikon 3 ½” paring knife
- Classic Ikon 8” bread knife
- Classic Ikon 8” chef’s knife
- 9” honing steel, brushed stainless
- Come-apart kitchen shears (black)
- 15 slot Acacia knife block (dimensions: 10.5”L x 4.5” W x 8.5” H)