Demeyere Atlantis appeals to professional and home chefs for its exceptional performance and elegant design. The 7-layer construction provides unparalleled frying, perfect browning, and guarantees exceptional heat distribution and retention.
The straight sided pans boast a 7-layer base, InductoSeal, whose copper disk ensures impressive heat conduction. Flared pans have specialized 7-Ply Material, boasting an aluminum core, is used up to the edge so that heat is spread evenly over the entire surface of the pan. Proprietary technology ensures the base stays flat even when heated. The patented Silvinox surface treatment maintains the beautiful silvery white matte appearance. Enjoy easy maneuverability with the stay-cool, welded handles while the rolled rims encourage dripless pouring.
- 3.2-qt saucepan with lid
- 5.5-qt saucepot with lid
- 9.4" Proline fry pan
- stackable steamer
- 7-ply construction with patented Silvinox surface treatment
- Stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints, and is easy to clean
- Made in Belgium
- Flatbase stability keeps the pan from warping when heated.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Stay-cool, shot blasted polished 18/10 stainless handles
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500¡F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Use a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser
- Dry immediately
Cookware is heavy duty and really well made. Bottoms are flat and thick which makes them perfect for induction cooking... even heating and quick to heat up. Lids fit tight and all the handle designs work to keep them from getting too hot.