The John Pawson collection of cookware from Demeyere provides sophisticated pieces that meet the goal of combining formal simplicity with functional complexity. Minimalist architect John Pawson was inspired by his belief that the kitchen is the center of the home and created exquisite pieces to elevate everyday cooking for all. Each modern pan beautifully transitions from the stove to the table thanks to the revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment that maintains the stunning, silvery white finish. A 7-layer construction provides unparalleled frying and browning while guaranteeing exceptional heat distribution and retention.
- 1.1 quart with lid
- 1.6 quart with lid
- 2.3 quart with lid
- 3.2 quart with lid
- Designed by world-renowned minimalist architect John Pawson.
- 7-ply construction with patented Silvinox surface treatment.
- Stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and Is easy to clean.
- Made in Belgium
- Flatbase stability keeps the pan from warping when heated.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500¡F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Use a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser
- Dry immediately