Classic Precision is a new knife line from Henckels - the leader in value-driven knives since 1895. These durable, Spanish-made knives, featuring razor-sharp blades, are strengthened by high-quality German stainless steel. Fully forged construction with a seamless transition from blade to handle provides balance while the rounded spine and curved triple-riveted handles offer tireless cutting.
The chef’s knife is the kitchen workhorse, perfect for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing meats, poultry, and vegetables.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction provides durability and seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade offers precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
- Ergonomic, curved triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort
- Made in Spain
- Rounded spine for balance and comfort.
- Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle.
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.
- Made in Spain.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel.
- Fully forged construction offers a seamless transition from blade to handle.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.