Santoku is Japanese for “three virtues” and this knife excels in three cutting techniques: mincing, slicing, and dicing. You’ll want to use it for detailed kitchen tasks such as mincing garlic, slicing vegetables, and dicing onions, for example. This Asian style knife with hollow edge construction has small indentations to prevent food from sticking to the knife while cutting. The Slim design features a medium sized handle, 9% smaller blade profile, and is 24% lighter than the original making it perfect for smaller hands. The lighter weight increases nimbleness, ergonomics and comfort.
Zwilling Pro, the most user-friendly knife line on the market, is now available with elegant matte white handles. A unique curved bolster acts as an extension of your hand, supporting the professional pinch grip (thumb and index finger on the blade), for safe cutting and less fatigue.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- Ergonomic white polymer, tripe-rivet handle.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of special formula High-Carbon No Stain steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser controlled edge.
- Full tang for superb stability.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.