Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry 5.5-qt Stainless Steel Pasta Insert is the secret to perfect pasta. With this handy tool, you can drain the pasta from the pot directly, avoiding the strain of carrying a heavy pot to the sink. The insert also delicately cooks ravioli and other filled pasta, ensuring they don't break while cooking.
This versatile insert can also be used for blanching vegetables and making savory stock. It conveniently separates the bones and vegetables from the liquid once your stock is done simmering. The stay-cool handles are easy to grip for maximum maneuverability while the dripless pouring rim eliminates spills.
Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results. See how stunning stainless steel can be.
- 5-ply construction with patented Silvinox surface treatment offers outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints, and is easy to clean
- Made in Belgium
- Flatbase stability keeps the pan from warping when heated.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Stay-cool, shot blasted polished 18/10 stainless handles
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500¡F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Use a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser
- Dry immediately