Miyabi knives blend Japanese craftsmanship and German engineering, producing the ultimate kitchen knives. The santoku is perfect for cutting and slicing fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, and cheese. Indentions on the blade create a barrier between food and steel, helping to prevent food from sticking to the blade. The Western style handle is comfortable to hold, and supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts.
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile.
- Ergonomic, triple riveted POM handle.
- Rounded spine and heel.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- Fabricated from FC61 fine carbide steel with 61 Rockwell hardness.
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade for edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.