The Dutch oven has been used in cooking since the 17th century and remains a kitchen staple. All-Clad's version takes this classic piece to a new level with a stylish design that is elegant enough to be taken from the kitchen to the table.
Perfect for braising lamb shanks, baking beans or making chili, this pot has a triple layer constructions which retains heat and cooks food uniformly throughout. It has a non-reactive interior so you can prepare homemade tomato sauce without it tasting metallic. The All-Clad Stainless Dutch Oven is a wonderful piece of cookware.
- Enhanced stick handles
- Larger loop handles
- Capacity markings
It can be used on the stove or in the oven and is beautiful enough to use as a serving piece and take directly from the oven to the table. This pot is perfect for slow cooking a casserole under its domed lid.
All-Clad Stainless Dutch Ovens have loop handles for easy carrying, lids fashioned from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, and highly durable, stainless steel rivets.
The aluminum core retains heat and evenly distributes it along the bottom and up the sidewalls of the cookware. The magnetic stainless steel exterior gives the cookware a gleaming finish and is induction compatible.
This cookware has a limited lifetime warranty. The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel, and is ergonomically-designed for comfort during long cooking sessions.
- 14.25 x 10.75 x 4.75 inches
- 5.5 Quarts
- Bonded tri-ply construction with responsive aluminum core, surrounded by two layers of durable, stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable hold
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Use non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA