Wider than a sauce pan - deeper than a regular saute pan, the All Clad Saute Pot is ideal for cooking dishes that need frying or sauteing, but then require more liquid for completion or for the sauce. This All-Clad Stainless Steel Saute Pot has the company's signature stay-cool long handles, a lid fashioned from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, and highly durable, stainless steel rivets. It has a loop helper handle as well as a long handle, to assist with lifting and carrying the pan.
All-Clad Stainless cookware features a unique tri-ply metal bonding construction which sandwiches a thick core of three separate layers of aluminum between an easy-to-clean, highly polished 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface and a stainless steel exterior.
The aluminum core retains heat and evenly distributes it along the bottom and up the sidewalls of the cookware. The magnetic stainless steel exterior gives the cookware a gleaming finish and is induction compatible.
This cookware has a limited lifetime warranty.
- 21 x 11.25 x 7 inches
- 6 Quarts
- Bonded tri-ply construction with responsive aluminum core, surrounded by two layers of durable, stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable hold
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Use non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA