All-Clad Stockpots are wonderful for making stocks, soups and simmering large quantities of liquids. They have straight sides and are deep enough to be very versatile.
All-Clad Stainless Stockpots have two of the company's signature loop handles for easy carrying, lids fashioned from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, and highly durable, stainless steel rivets.
All-Clad d5 cooksware keeps the classic styling of All-Clad's popular and best selling Classic Stainless Steel Cookware - while adding to that the technological advances of their new d5 technology. The patented technology used in All-Clad d5 cookware incorporates 5 alternating layers of higher and lower conductivity metals to promote a lateral flow of energy and eliminate hotspots. (18/10 stainless steel interior, then a layer of aluminum, then an 18/10 stainless steel core, another layer of aluminum and finally an external layer of magnetic, brushed stainless steel). In addition to enhancing thermal diffusion, the stainless steel core are the heart of All-Clad d5 significantly improves geometric stability to prevent warping. The magentic stainless steel exterior is optimized for use on induction cooktops and is compatible with other cooktops. The new range of All-Clad d5 cookware has newly designed ergonomic handles and pour lip, which improves its comfort, stability and handling control. All-Clad d5 technology results in consistent, even heating for uniform browning - and offers improved comfort, balance and control. It is designed to provide exceptional cooking results and look beautiful at the table.
- 15.6 x 11.4 x 6.9 inches
- 8 Quarts
- 5 alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability
- Supremely even heating
- Easy grip, riveted handles
- Flared rims for drip-free pouring
- Suitable for all cooktops, including optimized performance on induction cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Hand wash using a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA