Coffee Team GS grinds fresh whole coffee beans directly into the filter and then automatically brews up to 10 cups of coffee. The grinder features the same solid steel conical burrs as you would find in high-end automatic coffee centers. The minimal heat created by the slow grinding of the burrs preserves more aroma than blade grinding for a finer, more uniform grind. Choose the amount of coffee you wish to grind -from 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 cups and select from five fineness settings for light to dark beans to adjust the grinder to your preferred taste. The bean container holds enough beans to brew 20 cups of coffee before refilling.To preserve aroma and reduce mechanical movements, the coffee filter holder remains inside the machine during grinding. You can program the machine for manual or automatic operation.
The 10 cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and a drip-free pouring spout. Can’t wait for a cup? There is a drip stop so you can pour a cup while brewing.
- Permanent GoldTone Filter that is easy to use and clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display shows time, grind, and strength settings
- Direct-feed technology accommodates a more compact design and keeps moisture away from the grinder
- Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes it easy to clean the grinder channel
- Brewing temperature over 200°F; temperature in pot after brewing is 180°F
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of impurities
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Two-hour safety shut-off