Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry 5.5-qt Stainless Steel Dutch Oven cooks up delicious one-pot meals, succulent roasts, savory stews and comforting chili. Thanks to its chef-friendly features— like a dripless pouring rim and ergonomic, stay-cool handles—this premium pot is a pleasure to cook with.
Boasting a sturdy 5-ply construction and Demeyere's signature flat base technology, this versatile Dutch Oven provides superior heat conduction, retention and distribution for perfectly cooked food. The large surface area and straight sides allow you to conveniently brown, braise and simmer in the same pot. The revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment removes impurities, maintaining a flawless, silvery white finish that looks new even after years of use.
Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results. See how stunning stainless steel can be.
- 5-ply construction with patented Silvinox surface treatment offers outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints, and is easy to clean
- Made in Belgium
- Flatbase stability keeps the pan from warping when heated.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Stay-cool, shot blasted polished 18/10 stainless handles
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500¡F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Use a non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser
- Dry immediately