These knife guards by Kai make it easy to protect your cutlery investment. Made of a translucent material, they allow you to see inside for easy identification. The retention clip is easy-open/easy-close and the urethane band stretches to accommodate larger knives. Now you can protect your investment and your fingers in a simple and easy fashion.
Make sure the guard is clean and free of debris which could scratch your knife. Then place the knife in the guard, sharp edge to the closed side. Attach the retention clip to the closed side of the guard. Then stretch the urethane band around and over the knife’s spine, hooking it on the front of the clip. The knife is now secure within the guard for storage.
- 4.75” x 1.25” Blade guard with clip - Fits smaller, narrower blades such as paring knives
- 6.75” x 1.25” Blade guard with clip - Fits most medium-sized, narrower blades such as utility knives
- 7.75” x 1.5” Blade guard with clip - Fits cutlery with medium-long blades such as the nakiri and santoku
- 9.75” x 1.5” Blade guard with clip - Fits most longer, narrower knives such as slicing and bread knives
- 12.75” x 1.5” Blade guard with clip - Longest blade guard for most extra-long knives such as a brisket knife
- 6.75” x 2” Blade guard with clip - Fits wide variety of knives such as compact chef’s knives, boning/filet knives
- 8.75” x 2” Blade guard with clip - Fits most chef’s knives
- 10.75” x 2” Blade guard with clip - Fits many larger knives, such as 10” chef’s knives