FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Special formula high carbon No Stain Steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention of 10 degrees per side.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of solid steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.