This set of 4 Steak Knives in the ZWILLING 4 Star Series is one of our most popular knife sets. Four beautiful, forged 4.5" steak knives - at a truly unbeatable price. Irresistible for yourself or as a gift for your carnivorous friends.
ZWILLING Four Star Series is the world's most popular knife line. Four Star knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. First introduced in 1976, the Four Star range today is the one of the world's most sought after up-scale knife series.
Features of ZWILLING Four Star Knives include:
- High quality stainless steel - to prevent rusting or staining
- FRIODUR processed blades - for blade flexibility and strength plus resistance to corrosion and pitting
- SIGMAFORGE single piece construction - for precision, stability and a cutting edge that stays sharp longer
- Finger guard (bolster) - for balance and protection
- Synthetic handle material - for ergonomic comfort and hygiene
The ZWILLING brand dates back to 1731 when knife-maker Peter Henckels from Solingen registered the "Twin" symbol as his trademark with the Cutlers´ Guild of Solingen. This symbol which is now well-known all over the world , is thus one of the oldest trademarks in the world.
Today products by ZWILLING are recognized globally as the symbol for the highest possible quality and function.
- Special formula high carbon No Stain Steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention of 10 degrees per side.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of solid steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.