The All-Clad Stainless Butter Warmer has pouring spouts on both sides of the pan, to make pouring easier. This small pan is ideal for warming butter or syrup and for heating small amounts of sauce and other food. It does not have a lid.
All-Clad Saucepans are an essential part of a well equipped kitchen. These are what you turn to when making sauces, cooking vegetables and a host of other applications.
All-Clad Stainless cookware features a unique tri-ply metal bonding construction which sandwiches a thick core of three separate layers of aluminum between an easy-to-clean, highly polished 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface and a stainless steel exterior.
The aluminum core retains heat and evenly distributes it along the bottom and up the sidewalls of the cookware. The magnetic stainless steel exterior gives the cookware a gleaming finish and is induction compatible.
This cookware has a limited lifetime warranty.
- 9.75 x 4.75 x 3.75 inches
- 0.5 Quarts
- Bonded tri-ply construction with responsive aluminum core, surrounded by two layers of durable, stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable hold
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F
- Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning
- Use non-abrasive, non-chlorine cleanser and rinse with warm water
- Dry immediately
- Bonded, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA