Classic Precision is a new knife line from Henckels - the leader in value-driven knives since 1895. These durable, Spanish-made knives, featuring razor-sharp blades, are strengthened by high-quality German stainless steel. Fully forged construction with a seamless transition from blade to handle provides balance while the rounded spine and curved triple-riveted handles offer tireless cutting.
This compact sized knife will become a go-to knife in your kitchen. It excels at a multitude of tasks including peeling and chopping vegetables and fruits, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and more. Cooks with small hands will enjoy the compact size of this knife.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction provides durability and seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade offers precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
- Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
- Made in Spain
- Rounded spine for balance and comfort.
- Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle.
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.
- Made in Spain.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel.
- Fully forged construction offers a seamless transition from blade to handle.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.