ZWILLING Pro knives feature a unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape. These knives perfectly support the professional pinch grip and a circular cutting motion, giving you more control and less fatigue.
Precision forged out of one piece of ZWILLING Special Formula high carbon German stainless steel and FRIODUR® ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness, ZWILLING Pro knives are hand sharpened and polished with an edge angle of 15° on each side (10° on santokus) and have a laser controlled edge.
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of special formula High-Carbon No Stain steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser controlled edge.
- Full tang and handles are triple-riveted for superb stability.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.