ZWILLING has been making quality knives ever since 1731. The age old trademark of the twins has an interesting origin. The company was founded on June 13th of 1731. Because it was under the astrological sign of Gemini the Twins were used as a trademark and it remains one of the oldest existing trademarks to date.
The Four Star line is ZWILLING's best bang for your buck line. It offers forged, high- carbon, stainless knives made in Solingen Germany at the best possible price. The poly handles are one of the most comfortable designs anywhere and they are built to last. Four Star knives are where performance and afford-ability meet!
- Special formula high carbon No Stain Steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention of 10 degrees per side.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of solid steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.