The ZWILLING Twin Pro "S" Chef's 3 piece set contains the 3 most useful of these traditionally designed and superbly efficient knives, an 8"chef's knife, a 6" utility knife and a 4" paring knife.
ZWILLING TWIN Pro "S" Knives provide classical styling combined with state-of-the-art technology in blade manufacturing. The trustworthy quality and tradition of these riveted knives is easily visible by the full tang and the full length of solid steel, a combination of sophisticated aesthetics and high performance. The classical values of a traditional ZWILLING knife are combined with innovative new technology.
Twin Pro "S"blades are made of ZWILLING special formula steel containing an optimum balance of chromium and carbon the secret of particularly high-quality steel. These FRIODUR branded knives have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality and they have exceptional cutting properties, are especially corrosion resistant and flexible.
ZWILLING TWIN Pro "S" Knives are SIGMAFORGE knives, precision-forged from one piece for impeccable geometry. Their full edge enables cutting along the whole length of the blade and their wedge-shaped blade geometry delivers optimum stability and an easy cut. The curved bolster shape stands for safe and precise handling.
- Special formula high carbon No Stain Steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention of 15 degrees per side.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of solid steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge.
- Ergonomic polymer, three rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.