Zwilling Pro Knives are designed in Italy and manufactured in Germany. They are the most user-friendly knife available. This serrated utility knife is an ideal all purpose knife which can be used for a multitude of purposes.
The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
Created by renowned architect and designer Matteo Thun, this cutlery collection is the acme of design and the essential knife for every kitchen.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of special formula High-Carbon No Stain steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser controlled edge.
- Full tang and handles are triple-riveted for superb stability.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.