The Pro S line has a timeless appearance that has been winning people over for years. Beyond the handsome appearance, you have blades forged from high carbon stainless steel designed to hold their sharp edge well over time. The triple riveted ergonomic handle makes for comfort and safety. The balance and the heft of these knives tell you these are QUALITY knives that will serve you well and last the test of time.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades to stay sharp longer
- Sharpened to a 15 degree angle on each side of the blade for razor sharp performance
- Ergonomic triple riveted handle for comfort
- Hardened to 57 degrees Rockwell
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Lifetime warranty
ZWILLING sports the Twins trademark dating back to 1731! ZWILLING knives are the result of hundreds of years of refinement.
- Special formula high carbon No Stain Steel.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade for a sharper edge that lasts longer.
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention of 15 degrees per side.
- Made in Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE blade, forged from single piece of solid steel.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge.
- Ergonomic polymer, three rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang.
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher chemicals can damage the surface of the steel.
- Clean under warm water with mild soap and non-scratch cloth or sponge.
- Dry immediately
- Use & Storage:
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after youÕve used a knife.
- Do not cut through bone unless using a meat cleaver, as bone could damage the knife blade.